Fishing Report Burwell from the weekend

Nautibouy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Watched the weather all week. Noticed the wind was going to be good maybe a little bumpy on Saturday and Sunday was out going to be rainy .. Well the weather man called that one wrong .. Saturday was .. Well still sore from the bumpy ride,, lots of big waves or it felt that way.. But still landed 2 small or perfect eating size pics .. Called it quits early .. Since we were staying at the big otter campground. A nap would be good .. Supper time thought we would try again this time the lake was a lot calmer, picked up one more nice eater, this time the storm on the water, made us came in a lot sooner then later... Sunday thought we would try again, weather looked good... Wow lake even calmer nice drove out to 58 and set up marked a few nothing .. Spoons nothing, Redfins silvers only, then thought I would try a body bait live target .. No sooner had it down and putting on a slider.. Basically fired in my hands. Pulled in a 5-6 lb pic and that was it nothing again.. Till ready to leave last line in the water it fires and in comes a tiny rainbow .. Maybe 1/2 lb. all in all still a great time, met a few new guys .. Like wasted seaman .. Lots of guys sharing info which helps out. Can't wait till I get down again camping and fishing ..
Steve aka nitewatcher

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks