Burwell Friday evening

taper

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Dad and I had lines in the water about 4 fished until 7 and brought 5 walleye home. Also caught and one silver bass and one farm animal and let one little guy back for another day. Wandered around 60 feet East of Port. Best was RRF in blue/silver on #1 dipsy 3 setting 100 feet back and black/gold RRF on 7 colour lead.
Lake was a little bumpy on the way out but settled down as the evening went on.

Before we launched we asked a boat that had just came in how they did. I should have got his name but didn't. He gave me some info then said here try these and handed me 2 spoons. He was the owner of Wackm tackle. We did catch a walleye on each of the spoons he gave us. I must say I was very impressed with the helpful info and the generosity. I will definately be hitting up the web site for a few of the custom painted RRF's. Thank you very much.

I have a number of their custom RRF's and every one has outfished the regular RRF'm standard colours 2:1, all have been super hot this year. Best 3 of the bunch for us this season has been the Green/Gold "Bill Rollie", Blue/Gold "IceAge" and their Nascar. Their blueberry muffin spoon consistently picks up fish on leadcore as well. I do business in Guelph a lot and picked one up from the little fishing store on highway 7. After trying it for a couple trips I placed a bigger order from their site. Expected a long wait with Canada Post but to my surprise the haul of lures pictured arrived in just 3 days so they shipped out quick. So far they've been holding up well with lots of tooth scratches but no paint coming off yet.

Attachments

• 20200729_133013.jpg
    20200729_133013.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 74
I have a number of their custom RRF's and every one has outfished the regular RRF'm standard colours 2:1, all have been super hot this year. Best 3 of the bunch for us this season has been the Green/Gold "Bill Rollie", Blue/Gold "IceAge" and their Nascar. Their blueberry muffin spoon consistently picks up fish on leadcore as well. I do business in Guelph a lot and picked one up from the little fishing store on highway 7. After trying it for a couple trips I placed a bigger order from their site. Expected a long wait with Canada Post but to my surprise the haul of lures pictured arrived in just 3 days so they shipped out quick. So far they've been holding up well with lots of tooth scratches but no paint coming off yet.
Those look fantastic I got some custom painted RRF from baker boys baits this season they are also fantastic and durable

I was looking at the site and was really impressed but glad to hear some first hand experience with the custom RRF's. Thanks RJMP.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks