Burwell Fishing Report Sept 9

Corey06

Great day of fishing out of Burwell today. Has a late start by the time we dropped my little guy off and Grandma and Grandpas.

Thanks to hvyhaul and his report from yesterday I decided to make a quick stop in 36’ of water to check things out and was shocked to see such action on the fish finder. Tons of boats flying by us to the deeper water but the wife and I caught our 12 fish and never went past 41’.

Dipsy diver with ring #3 setting out 80-95’ and #1 setting out 50’ caught all the fish with purple or blue spoons. All fish were a nice size and only a few small ones to throw back. Lake conditions were perfect and managed to save a lot of gas, was a good day 😜

Attachments

• IMG_3767.jpeg
    IMG_3767.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3764.jpeg
    IMG_3764.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 89
That was some nice, easy fishing Corey!
We're you just straight south of the port?
They were starting to hang out in that area about 2 1/2 weeks ago.
Thanks for sharing your success. Gonna head out in the morning.

That was some nice, easy fishing Corey!
We're you just straight south of the port?
They were starting to hang out in that area about 2 1/2 weeks ago.
Thanks for sharing your success. Gonna head out in the morning.

Yeah straight South, trolled East until I hit the silver barn and then would head back West.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks