Burwell Eyes season - question

icefisherman

Guys,
planning few days of camping at Burwell PP this eyes season - choice is between 1-st or 3-rd week of August....
Would appreciate your advice as when my catching chances would be higher?8D

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Jimmy Riggin

The later you can get into august the better usually but any time in august is very good. I moved my boat to bruce on tuesday and went out I had forty Minutes to fish and did good on walleye. I start walleye charter on saturday there seems to be a good number of fish around early this year.

Jimmy Carroll
Jimmy Riggin' Fishing Charters
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Wow can't wait!! What kind of numbers did you do? I know you charter guys always catch a tone of fish:D Great to hear a solid report on the walleye.

Schenley

How many FOW were you getting the eyes in? If the weather is decent i'm going to head out of burwell this saturday

fishman11

Hey Jimmy were you trolling Bruce to Burwell or Bruce to Stanley? The wife & I are planning on hitting the water Sat. AM. Thanx

icefisherman

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Riggin

The later you can get into august the better usually but any time in august is very good. I moved my boat to bruce on tuesday and went out I had forty Minutes to fish and did good on walleye. I start walleye charter on saturday there seems to be a good number of fish around early this year.

Jimmy Carroll
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

Thanks Jim.
Just made the reservations for Aug. 17.
Hope the eyes are there and hungry ha ha ha.

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

quackers

quote:
Originally posted by Schenley

How many FOW were you getting the eyes in? If the weather is decent i'm going to head out of burwell this saturday

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  18:10:52      
Hey Jimmy were you trolling Bruce to Burwell or Bruce to Stanley? The wife & I are planning on hitting the water Sat. AM. Thanx

Crickets Chirping.......;)

Jimmy Riggin

There should be lots of eyes around then. Sorry to the guys that I did not get back to I just looked back today the fishing yesterday was great for this early in the season we went 8 for 18. We fished 68 feet west of port mostly walleye stinger body baits only took two shots on spoons.

Jimmy Carroll
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Thx for that update Jimmy. I'm sure that news will have many ready to trade in their minnow-dunking gear for something a little heavier.

kegman

Thanks for the info jimmy its appreciated I am finially going to get my riggers out this year lol

A bad days fishing better than good days work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks