Burwell August 4th

U-290

Fished with Don Denby and my son today, Filled our tickets with our last pic tipping the scale at 11 lbs.

S 180, 18 miles out,trolled in to 15 miles, 64 - 60 FOW, picked up and repeated due to S wind/waves.Riggers down 44-47' 30-50' back, dipsey 150 - 165' on #3, toxic lines 10 color, gold black orange belly body baits worked best. Sheepies were pestering us non stop, makes fishing like work!

well u did better than us fished west of port and then back east 57 to 63 and only ended up with 3 sheep still beter than listening to the kids fight

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Thank you for your post U-290 we went out today monday afternoon ended with 5 eyes , ripplin redfins/gold orange belly on the riggers was best at 40 down & 50 back, later in the evening 50 down was worling to. I would post photo but not sure how to.

What happened to pops good job on fish was out at elbow on Monday did not want to deal with the crowd at burwell ended up with a few good fish don't want to give numbers don't want to many at elbow like burwell lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks