burwell aug 8th

johnnyo

big waves to start day. started at 60 ft west then went to 66 then east then back to 60 with no pics.seemed no 1 was haveing any luck. first time in 2 yrs ive been burned.got 12 perch 45 and 40 ft they where slow to. i think the wrighting is on the wall.next report, use bradfields marina first time in a yr.it was the first time i ever used 4 wheel drive and pushed the gas pedal to the boards in my f150 to get my 2008 17.5 crestliner 115 out of a boat launch.VERY SAD.

johnnyo

it is a steep ramp...too steep for me anyways...i can never get my boat lined up properly on the trailer when i use that ramp.

My dad had a charter last night, fished from 5 PM until 8 PM and got 12 eyes. Didnt get in until 10 PM so im not sure details. Ill be out this aft so if your out give me a call on 6-8.

logo-1.jpg

www.southcoastcharter.com
southcoastcharter@gmail.com

good work south coast.i was pulling into the boat ramp just when you were leaving.i guess i was just haveing a bad hair day .thx for report.i told my fishing buddy if i heard some good reports id take another kick at the can.

johnnyo

quote:
Originally posted by SouthCoast

My dad had a charter last night, fished from 5 PM until 8 PM and got 12 eyes. Didnt get in until 10 PM so im not sure details. Ill be out this aft so if your out give me a call on 6-8.

logo-1.jpg

www.southcoastcharter.com
southcoastcharter@gmail.com

Good run!

I trolled most of the day with only one walleye to show for, another buddy was out as well and he didnt do well either. I trolled from 56 to 67 and back and tried everything I could..

Cheers

Herefishyfishy

hey Ron, you needed a better first mate than. sorry to hear about the slow day on the water. we also did poor on mon.

Blastr

hey hey, thats not nice! 20 plus sheepie on leadcore, it was aweful on the arms. i think the easiest fish i brought in was the 4lb eye. those sheepies were still hitting at 4mph!

bradfields wont stop power loading there fore blowing out bottom ron claimsit is only cleaning off his big steel plates what a load of bs

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks