Burwell Aug 12

onmedic

Anyone do burwell August 12th. water temp charts showed it to be real tough fishing today. Bruce was shaping up to be good. Just wondering if the NOAA charts were on or not.
I know one guy went out of Bruce, west for the most part. 5 eyes and 3 bows. Did well early on with dipseys.

wow, thats awesome, curious, did you get most of your fish past 55fow? what was surface temp? This is just purely to make heads or tales of the noaa site.

Went out of Burwell this afternoon…One freaking sheep head…Rough waters didnt help out any. But still way better than being at work.

Sorry the previous response was so brief, posted it on break at work. I didn't even fish shallower than 58-59 fow, so I can't comment on that nor did I pay attention to water temperature. Caught fish on both dipsy's and lead core. 5 colour with shallow diving lures caught 4 eyes, 8 color and spoons caught 2 bows and the dipsy's were at back 66-75 feet.

Hey B. the surface temp at burwell was 62.5 near shore , we went west a long ways and south and found 75 degrees. in 62-65 FOW lots of bait and fish, lots of sheepies. sore arms today. lots of silver bass and white perch also.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks