Burwell 9 July

Amarok

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
My son and I made out alright on a really flat and hot day. We found some eyes in a small area and kept working it and ended up with 7 walleye and 1 bow. We lost about as many fish including a large bow at the back of the boat. The combo for us was dipsys on 3 back 75 with greasy chicken spoons. Only one fish came on 5 colour off the board on a Wonder Bread Renosky and one knock off on the rigger. We were in 60 feet of water due south of port.

Went out of Port Bruce yesterday. We did good. 5/8 Walleys 1/3 rainbows 4 big silver bass and 2 monster sheepshead. Fish were caught 52 to 60 feet of water 7 colour lead core did the best but did catch a couple with riggers. Blue and silver ripplin red fin was the hot one. You have to remember this is fishing and not catching.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks