Fishing Report Bumpy Burwell Friday

scoop!

Headed straight South setting lines at up going into the light winds and 3ft waves some bigger started in 61ft trolled to 64 turned around and down my same track as we boxed 12 going into them and finish with 3 man limit before 1030am 4 dipseys fished high #2 setting 85 #3 115 back both sides same I was marking fish as high as 10ft down surface temp 74.5. @Cap'nkirk apparently had plenty of time on his hands and took pictures of various things.

Attachments

• -8428319437978656346.jpg.jpg
    -8428319437978656346.jpg.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 20220819_135415.jpg
    20220819_135415.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 117
I was out as well.. started fishing at 8 and finished by 10:30 with the last fish taking their sweet time.. I made sure to wear my inflatable the whole time and the tether on the way back.. I need to get a longer one so I can wear it wherever I go in the boat, especially when solo.. 1 metre waves with the odd one 1.5..

Headed straight South setting lines at up going into the light winds and 3ft waves some bigger started in 61ft trolled to 64 turned around and down my same track as we boxed 12 going into them and finish with 3 man limit before 1030am 4 dipseys fished high #2 setting 85 #3 115 back both sides same I was marking fish as high as 10ft down surface temp 74.5. @Cap'nkirk apparently had plenty of time on his hands and took pictures of various things.
Good fishing

Just for you, Bill's, feel better now? 🌻
No, I was rooting for Scoop!
Ice Cream GIF by GEICO

Bill, I think, also set me up for a sheephead retrieval... at least it wasn't on 10 colours of lead

Couldn't use the kicker or auto pilot heading into the wind and waves. The waves were just too powerful, when we were flipping to troll back in with the waves, and before the kicker had been dropped into the water, one of the rods got blown into the kicker and wrapped up in the prop.

Poop!

Used the net to salvage the spoon, broke the other side of the leader to salvage the dipsy and carried on using the big motor.

@scoop! got all the leader out of the kicker back at the dock before heading home with our 18 wallys.

I'll tie some new leaders before next trip out, a few are showing some pretty good wear and tear. 🌻

Couldn't use the kicker or auto pilot heading into the wind and waves. The waves were just too powerful, when we were flipping to troll back in with the waves, and before the kicker had been dropped into the water, one of the rods got blown into the kicker and wrapped up in the prop.

Poop!

Used the net to salvage the spoon, broke the other side of the leader to salvage the dipsy and carried on using the big motor.

@scoop! got all the leader out of the kicker back at the dock before heading home with our 18 wallys.

I'll tie some new leaders before next trip out, a few are showing some pretty good wear and tear. 🌻
@hvyhaul So what your saying is you actually had to do something on that boat. Bill "The Neighbor" and @scoop! would be busy catching the fish, isnt the auto pilot for your nap time?? There you are BooHooing again... first from getting wet now this !! HAHAHAHA Im sure it will be Bill "The Neighbor" who reties...LOL
Maybe get him on here with his name "The Neighbor" Lol

@hvyhaul So what your saying is you actually had to do something on that boat. Bill "The Neighbor" and @scoop! would be busy catching the fish, isnt the auto pilot for your nap time?? There you are BooHooing again... first from getting wet now this !! HAHAHAHA Im sure it will be Bill "The Neighbor" who reties...LOL
Maybe get him on here with his name "The Neighbor" Lol

Hey! Wait a minute! I resemble that remark!

I don't see any way to defend myself here.

I know @scoop! won't help me, and having had @stomp on the boat has become something like the movie, "What about Bob" so I'll just crawl over to the corner and curl up in a fetal position for a while. 🤪🤣 🌻

Hey @Cap'nkirk, he does stuff. I'm pretty sure I saw @hvyhaul open up a package of trout that Bill the neighbour smoked and eat some. He was also often fevershisly scribbling in a notebook he keeps. I figured he was writing down some of my one-liners so he could use them on future trips, but God only knows what's in his little black book.

Hey @Cap'nkirk, he does stuff. I'm pretty sure I saw @hvyhaul open up a package of trout that Bill the neighbour smoked and eat some. He was also often fevershisly scribbling in a notebook he keeps. I figured he was writing down some of my one-liners so he could use them on future trips, but God only knows what's in his little black book.
Black listed people's names not to invite on the boat ? 🤷‍♂️🤔😏🤣🤣

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks