Bull Moose Video

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I thought I would share this video which reminds me of the time I shot a 50" bull with my bow in 1997. I called mine into about the same range as this one where he is standing broadside about 30 yds. up from the tree. On mine I blew the arrow through both lungs catching the top of the heart which put a 900 lb. animal on the ground within 15 seconds. It's quite exhilarating being that close to big bull when kneeling on the ground with just a bow in your hands. I shot another smaller bull the year after at only 3 yds.:eek: He was so wound up that at one point I thought he was actually going to step on me!

That can be a little unnerving to say the least but brings back some great memories during my many years moose hunting. Quiet time of the year so maybe you fellows can share some of your hunting experiences. :D

That IS crazy close! beautiful animal and glad to see him walk away and wait for another day. What an experience though!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks