Buck Head Mounts

Jwalsh

Does anyone know someone in the area that does head mounts? I am considering doing one with the buck I took on Monday. If the price is right I would like to do it. If not, I think I will do a Texas Mount myself. Here's the buck. 10 pointer.
imagejpeg_2.jpg

Also, this buck has a story. I found a broken off arrow in its back, it was really close to the spine, but didn't do any damage to anything. The meat around the wound looks fine still, no rot and the deer was healthy before the shot.

Doug parrot is the best in this area. Dont know what his price is right now, but myself and my family have mounts from him that are twenty years old and still look great. Whoever you choose, make sure to see their work first. Some nasty looking mounts out their from some taxidermists.
Doug is outside tillsonburg, not even sure if he still does it but worth looking up for his quality.
Great looking deer! Well worth mounting.
Congrats!

a friend of minds has had a few done at
Simon's Taxidermy 1187 Regional Road 16, LANGTON, ON 519-875-9945

Mapleton Taxidermy won't do you wrong. Stop in at his store and see Dave's display. Hwy 74 at Mapleton.

Mapleton Taxidermy has done a few for me, his prices are very good and so is his work. I have used Doug Parrot in Tillsonburg for several others who is pricey but does excellent work, if you don't mind waiting about 2 years to get your mount back.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks