Bruce Sunday August 8 Live.

What’s the lake like ? How Bumpy?
There were some 3-4 ft swells, winds were picking up from the south and radar showed a storm coming our way, booked it back in,now back home and looks like storm broke up, better to be safe then sorry. Had a good morning with Stick, most fish off riggers down 40-45 in 53-58 FOW.
Watched some small boats pounding their way out, long ride in those conditions.
Regards
KJ

There were some 3-4 ft swells, winds were picking up from the south and radar showed a storm coming our way, booked it back in,now back home and looks like storm broke up, better to be safe then sorry. Had a good morning with Stick, most fish off riggers down 40-45 in 53-58 FOW.
Watched some small boats pounding their way out, long ride in those conditions.
Regards
KJ

Yupper, last year, dead calm to 4 footers in 20 minutes.

Erie is not a place to fool with.

11 to the boat and 8 kept for the ride home. 3 sheep. I learned today how much I suck at cleaning fish but my 3 I took home will be delicious. All 6 knives weren't near sharp enough to fillet like the Utube videos but with enough beer I got it done. 😁🍺🍺😁

@Stick i was cursing a lot yesterday trying to clean my fish with dull knives…
frustrating I bought a new one today
Im not one for sharpening knives
I don’t know if it’s because I’m left handed or what but they never get sharp for me lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks