Bruce on Sat

fishman11

All right I checked 4 sites for weather on Sat. & this is what I am reading..... Wind Alert Lake Erie says 7mphN at 9am dropping to 2mphE at noon & 5mphSE at 5pm: Sailflow says 2 knots at 11amENE 4 knots at 2pmSE & 4 knots at 5pmSE: Accuweather says 11 kmhNNE at 9am 18kmhENE at noon & 14kmhENE at4pm: Weathernetwork says 10 kmhN In the morning, 10kmhSE in the afternoon & 10 kmhE in the evening. I usually have good lake luck when I listen to what Sailflow says. Lately not very many weather reports have been very acurate!! What do you guys think for Sat morning afternoon fishing?? The wife & I would love to hit the water Sat but would greatly appreciate any input about wht you guys & girls think about tomorrows forecast.

bassed on what i,m hearing reading and seeing get there early lol its going to be busyyyyyyy.

percy martin

Last weekend (sat am)showed SE winds 5-8mph in the morning and dropping through the day. In a 30' boat it was nasty out there with 5-6 foot waves. The wind was not strong but coming from the South and East the waves have hundreds of miles to build. It is a strange piece of water out there that I have not yet figured out.

Fisher-Price

Hi guys I was on this site today www.sailflow.com/wind,click on go down to Greatlakes wind data,zoom in to ONT,gives you a map on our lakes ,click on the part of the lake you want and get a series of times and airflows for those times and days.Hope this helps,looks like Lake Erie will be 8knots,at 8am and decrease to less during the afternoon.

Fisher Price I fished last Sat also & was VERY disappointed with the forecast!!! Thought it would have been ALOT nicer than it was after checking all the weather sites. If you ever figure out Lady Erie please let me know!!! LOL[}:)]

I just hope Greg has his running shoes on as usual he will look after us all fine we just need patience

red.oak

Does anyone have any perch info for Pt Bruce?? i want to go out sunday morning??

North Erie minnows??

Thanks!!

I went out of bruce two wkends ago in 40fow SE of the pier and got 60 perch in an afternoon. The key for us was to look for a gravel bottom and it was non stop action!! Good luck

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks