Bruce June 5th am

lovetrout

Drove down from Caledonia to Bruce for some perch action. Left C town around 430 and fishing by 630....bite was light all day. Fished from 25-43 fow....best luck was 33fow. Caught just under 40 w two guys. Most were 10-11"...w some 12's and a 13 mixed in. ENE wind for most of the day was Cold. Water temp 56. Gonna try LOntario for salmon on Saturday!!!!morgan perch.jpg

Yes it was a great day...like i said though..windy and cold for june!! Next time you are in for sure!! You should talk Geoff into a sunday morning salmon trip. My boat is full but get him going out there!

I wish I could do Sunday pal, the wife's got me busy as its the boys B day this weekend. Why I didn't make it out with ya, was busy getting the pool and yard ready lol.
I'm deff up for salmon with you guys some time though.

How did G's new trolling motor work out for you with the wind?

Yep life or wife or kids always get in the way;)......His trolling system works awesome. holds you to a spot even in 1-2' waves.....a lot easier than messing w anchors that is for sure...battery life is probably about 8hrs which is longer than i ever have to fish on a given day lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks