Bruce Derby CANCELLED

racattack

I wont be running the derby this year been threats, and people want me get a license and insurance just too much hassle I was just doing for fun no one made money so why do it if going to be hassle sorry if anyone wants to run it Ill help but I dont need the headache and problems. Thanks

OMFG that’s brutal I missed it last year due to work I was really looking forward too it you try and do something fun and some jack asses fudge it up Who ever that was should be removed from here

Sorry to hear that, I had fun down that way for the weekend and meeting a few board members. It’s too bad some people have to ruin it for others.
Thanks for the effort you put forth last year and we’re trying to this year, it’s a shame.

I'm assuming it is some government agency that is telling you that you have to get a license and insurance.
Why do they have to ruin a good time?
It was my first tournament ever and I really enjoyed it.
You did a great job.

I wont be running the derby this year been threats, and people want me get a license and insurance just too much hassle I was just doing for fun no one made money so why do it if going to be hassle sorry if anyone wants to run it Ill help but I dont need the headache and problems. Thanks
Thanks everyone yeah it is to bad but same time i dont want fines or people trying to crash event but i dont want to go through all legalities too much wanted to have some fun and meet guys its all about MONEY its a non profit event trust me i put way more in there wasnt a cent made handed all out meals were paid to Corner Cafe and draw was for launch pass paid to the Docks...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks