Bronte August 22

hommy

Went out of Bronte and put in a full 14 hrs day. Landed four salmon top one was 25 lbs. We also got a 23, 20 and a 12 pounder as well. Landed a 7 lbs rainbow early in the morning and lost two screamers in the morning and lost a 20 lbers right at the side of the boat due to netting issues. All Salmon were caught off green and blue flies and spin doctors and one on the flasher on a 3 setting dipsey out 65-90' in 50-70' of water. The one lost salmon was on a rigger down 30 over 50' of water. Most were staging fish. No Bite between 12-5 made for a long afternoon
IMG_0425_zps77c3482e.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @hommy nice fish. I was out there at Bronte also. I was out too deep and just got a few shakers. Was there a few weeks ago and did well out in 120 fow. I guess now that they are "staging" I should have been in tighter?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks