Broke in the new bow......

plaw64

Kitted out the new Excalibur Matrix 380 so had to try it out. Packed it up for the flight and headed to the sunny south. Didn't take long to have a pig in the cross hairs. What a blast hunting those critters with a bow.....
Video to follow....

20140203_1250172.jpg

Can you say Ribs on the BBQ !!!!

20140203_161313.jpg

The final product...........

20140204_163053.jpg

Last edited:
Done the hog hunt there once. It is a rush never thought it would be like it is.

Never tried hunting hogs myself but a friend of mine did on wild boar ranch in PA and I watched the video. He made an absolute pinwheel shot with his compound bow right through the lungs of a 300 lb. Russian boar crossing a creek that then turned and bolted straight for him. He's a short paunchy guy and I couldn't believe my eyes but he literally did a back flip over a wire fence just as the boar ran his tusks along the fence trying to nail him. The boar went another 30 yards before expiring then he had to clean his drawers out it was that close to getting him. :eek: :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks