Brisket cook…

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
@Mrs. Stomp trimmed up a particularly fatty full packer yesterday and the cook is going today. Flat and point were separated for burnt ends. I haven’t yet lifted the lid of the Traeger after 3 hours and change

1654092828576.png

You work from home techie guys. ;)😇

Looking at the Meater link your smoker is pretty consistent in its temperature today @stomp .

No need to open the lid unless you are going to be a spritzer chef on the cook.

Now, waiting for sides and final report. Yum! 🌻

You work from home techie guys. ;)😇

Looking at the Meater link your smoker is pretty consistent in its temperature today @stomp .

No need to open the lid unless you are going to be a spritzer chef on the cook.

Now, waiting for sides and final report. Yum! 🌻
I could have been driving a truck for the last few hours @hvyhaul … hands-free operation!

I could have been driving a truck for the last few hours @hvyhaul … hands-free operation!

I'm just glad I retired before that nightmare became a reality.

Absolutely not a fan, everything thing on my cars I can shut off, I did.

The more of that crap that reacts while one is driving indicates one of two things. They're a lowsy driver and need to do better, or the smarts ain't so smart. 🌻

Well, had to get hands-on after noon… meat at 165F or close, point pieces before cubing for burnt ends
2935D8DB-67C0-4DCF-A0A9-B9FA6FD5E90F.jpeg

I hope the power doesn't go out 😟⛈️⚡

Last edited:
Try to explain the need to let a brisket rest to a 20 year old kid that eats anything not nailed down
43F23971-B7DB-4754-8C96-017C4D4989A9.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks