Breakfast

Trevor M

The rest of the 4 yellows I brought home last week along with some hash browns, and a cheese omelette. Nothin fancy, nothin special, still don't like the batter that was supposed to be crispy according to the recipe, but although still tasty, it was NOT crispy. Won't be using THAT recipe again.

Attachments

• Yellow Perch, Cheese Omlette and hash browns Breakfast Aug 2 2022.jpg
    Yellow Perch, Cheese Omlette and hash browns Breakfast Aug 2 2022.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 20
@Trevor M: You have to clean the fish FIRST ! ! ! lol
Hey, they got put under the pressure washer. Even used soap. :ROFLMAO:

Those were a 9 inch two 10's and a12 inch perch but again, I used a different batter recipe this time and I didn't like the result. Too dark (likely the little bit of sugar it called for,) and it didn't get crispy.

But I did have to change the oil anyways.....which I've now done....but I still won't use that recipe again. While yes, the batter did cook and it did stay on the fish, it did NOT get crispy at all. Was more like the soft corn breading on a hot dog on a stick than it was a nice crispy batter.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks