Bradley or Traeger portable? Which one should go buy?

Wildfire

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
1658070462229.png vs. 1658070525270.png??

Help me out here guys. I'm looking for something easy to use, requires minimal supervision and will hopefully last a long time. I want something small only for smoking fish since I'll still be using the gas grill primarily for BBQing. Needs to be small and somewhat portable since I'd like to put it in the shed when not in use. I know the Bradley hits all the marks but I'm really not super thrilled about being locked into buying the Bradley pucks. With the Trager you can use different fuel sources right, or does it have to be Traeger pellets? Just some noob questions but are the wood pellets the only fuel or does it require charcoal or something as well? Do you have to light it with starter fluid and a lighter or something?

Or am I best considering something else? My only other requirement is no propane.

Thank you!

I can't stay up to all you guys posting. Lol. I got a lots of other things I do in my life than watching all these post. Sorry . Golf , cutting grass, Fishin, cutting grass , golf. Ect .. I know it's windy and there's not many post. But I watch every day. 👍. How did @Mrs. Stomp like the bows with my recipe.? .
@Way She Goes We had already used another recipe before we got yours :cry: but we'll be using it next time @stomp finds more fish to smoke!

My 2 cents get the masterbuilt gravity charcoal smoker, just as easy to use as pellet smoker but the taste is way better plus it's great for searing steak temps go to 700f in 13 mins

View attachment 60648 vs. View attachment 60649??

Help me out here guys. I'm looking for something easy to use, requires minimal supervision and will hopefully last a long time. I want something small only for smoking fish since I'll still be using the gas grill primarily for BBQing. Needs to be small and somewhat portable since I'd like to put it in the shed when not in use. I know the Bradley hits all the marks but I'm really not super thrilled about being locked into buying the Bradley pucks. With the Trager you can use different fuel sources right, or does it have to be Traeger pellets? Just some noob questions but are the wood pellets the only fuel or does it require charcoal or something as well? Do you have to light it with starter fluid and a lighter or something?

Or am I best considering something else? My only other requirement is no propane.

Thank you!
Traegar hands down is the one to get

no ifs ands or buts

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks