bows and eyes

How many feet of water? And where in the water column?
Crank bait? Work harness?

Thankyou for the report.....good too here the fish are there this early......I fished Bruce several times last year and only got rainbows in the month of June.....I didn't catch any walleye until mid july...so this sounds very promising.

Wouldn't want them to take the fun out of it come on now
Be serious

Nice, I've never been on Lake Ontario
And I just got downriggers haven't mounted them. Not really sure how I want to do that yet.
I've never downrigged before either,
I ask questions for a starting point. The fish move.. And 50-60ft of water in Lake Erie equals a lot of water with plenty of fish to be had.

Thankyou for the report.....good too here the fish are there this early......I fished Bruce several times last year and only got rainbows in the month of June.....I didn't catch any walleye until mid july...so this sounds very promising.
that is usually the case, lake up two years in a row, should make for good spawning year fish should be good in future 2 - 3 yrs, those green and whites are also good for silver bass they are great smoked if fresh

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks