BoQ ?

Jow

Looking for a bit of start up help on where to go for walleye at Bay of Quinte. Looking for a place to stay and close to decent fishing grounds. Anyone recommend a place?

I agree Merland park to be a nice place. Saw the owner on several shows. We are going Sunday the 21-23. Staying a the Picton Harbour Inn. They have 10 slips for an extra 15 bucks a night. I will be trying out at the mouth of the bay. Working our way back pending wind direction. Hit the cement plant as we come back in to the dock both nights. I hope to see a fish this year. Last year we went Halloween and not much action just a bunch of boats and lots of marks. If the water levels are normal launching will be ok. If low like we experienced last year Picton public launch is the best bet.

Reactions: Jow
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks