Boats, fishing tackle still in short supply

Better go buy some more tackle we don’t need to make the supply even lower for those who don’t have any tackle

I see some shops are getting a lot of stock in right now. I started buying in January (new boat and tackle). I needed to add to and replace a lot of stuff.

A lot of stores really improved their online ordering. Free shipping sometimes, but even with shipping it is still cheaper than the fuel my truck would eat getting there.

Some things I ordered from the U.S. because they're hard to find here even in good times. Amazon has the odd thing cheaper than anywhere else, like some lines. Got the nice aluminium Minn Kota quick release bracket for 40 cheaper than any store and they actually had it in stock. That said, I still buy 90% from Ontario shops.

Buying a few spoons here an there adds up I started buying trolling stuff about 2 years ago and all of sudden got a few grand worth of tackle and rods
Try getting into musky fishing....some of the baits are insanely expensive. I started with a bunch of used stuff but soon got the disease. Wife can't afford to leave me now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks