Boating Weather?

Dave T

Just wondering what the bay looks like today. Is it worth the drive down from London or is it too windy down there? I'm getting antsy to get the boat out and try for some pike but don't want to waste my time and gas if I can't get out. I have a deep V 17 footer so I can handle some waves. Just looking for some "eyes on the bay" info!

I forgot about the camera. I'll have a look at it but I'm guessing I'll be waiting yet another week. It sucks but not as much as driving all the way down there to find out its too rough! LOL Thanks for the info Slayer. Off to knock a job off the "honey-do" list I guess!

Yeah, it sucks cause there is only so much of a window for the hot pike fishing before it starts to die down, oh well. Atleast ya got something to look forward to lol

Has anyone been able to see the Booth's webcam? it doesn't want to load for me. its nice to get the view from the other side of the bay and compare to the Old cut cam.

I looked at the old cut cam and it doesn't look too bad....that being said, the honey-do list for today has now grown! LOL. Just a question....with the strong east wind, will that push colder water into the inner bay? If so, would that any effect on the pike bite? Thanks for all of the input guys (girls?)!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks