Boathouse rental

duckman

Hey fishermen I am renting my boathouse for the summer at old cut it will fit up to a 22 foot boat you can use the spot from ice out to sept 15th I only use the spot in the fall and do to the new owners almost doubling the rent need to get some money back to justify the rent for only 2 months use. I am asking 1200.00 for the summer.

I've rented there for years,enjoy the spot but can't justify almost doubling the rent for a run down boathouse! I'm now looking for a new location.

The meaning of life? FISHING!!!

That is why I'm renting mine for the summer I only use the spot in the fall it would work out to be 150 dollars every time I go hunting send me a e mail if you are interested

First place I checked on The Point was cheaper than what you want for the summer (I understand your just trying to make ends meet) Besides I put my boat in at ice out and take it out just before freeze up. Thank you for your offer anyways. You might be wise to check around for different spots your self.

The meaning of life? FISHING!!!

Wow is that what they are at old cut now?? I rented one of the ones right across form old cut (the big metal ones) 3 or 4 years ago and they where only 900 for the year. I couldnt justify it at 900

A bad days fishing better than good days work.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks