Boat winterizing

fishin fool

I'm sure some of members on 68 winterize their own boats. My question is where do you get your antifreeze, fogging spray ,outdrive oil. fuel stabilizer .is there a one stop shopping place that you get everything. Thank you

Extreme Marine
I imagine most places that sell boats and have a service department will be able to help you out with what you need.
As for antifreeze Walmart or Canadian Tire have big jugs of the pink stuff for winterizing camper plumbing systems

Well for me I decided to stay local in my area, and give my support to our local marina in st Williams at biddle,s marine services on front road, sure you can save a bit at the big stores but all my questions are answered with a good explanation on why one dealer to the next may sell and promote a product some may not be good as other products and some are better but in the end I’ll listen to someone who’s been in the business a long time.
Hope this helps🎣
JJ

Well for me I decided to stay local in my area, and give my support to our local marina in st Williams at biddle,s marine services on front road, sure you can save a bit at the big stores but all my questions are answered with a good explanation on why one dealer to the next may sell and promote a product some may not be good as other products and some are better but in the end I’ll listen to someone who’s been in the business a long time.
Hope this helps🎣
JJ
As far as what products go in my boat motor I only use what the owners manual suggests to use. Which is easy to get where I bought the boat. Which just happens to be local to my area.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks