boat winch blues

skinny

well took the new to me boat out today on innerbay . I knew it was bit windy and rough but I wanted to know how it will do . I plan on going burwell to drag lines and perch.

any way when loading back up to day my winch decided to spit some teeth the boat is 25 ft glass and wondering whats my best option without breaking the bank . is a 2000 lbs enough winch

thanks

well took the new to me boat out today on innerbay . I knew it was bit windy and rough but I wanted to know how it will do . I plan on going burwell to drag lines and perch.

any way when loading back up to day my winch decided to spit some teeth the boat is 25 ft glass and wondering whats my best option without breaking the bank . is a 2000 lbs enough winch

thanks
The weight of your boat will determine what your winch capacity needs to be.
Check out Princess auto, they had some rhino two speed winches very reasonably priced.

bd

Just a thought - Kijiji, Norfolk Buy and Sell, Brantford Official Bidding Wars site - have seen winches and/or electric winches on sites at various times........worth a peek - or Princess Auto as suggested, TSC - keeping in mind - a little bigger vs. just big enough may save you in the long run. Best of luck.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks