boat trouble!!

rangerR77

hey my father has some tough boat problems does anyone know of someone who does fiberglass hull work without charging an arm and a leg? any suggestions would be appreciated thanks!

maybe give Ron Banks a call in Port Rowan. He does excellent work. Nothing good is cheap either.

ya we got a quote from him but we thought it was rather expencive so want to get a couple more quotes before choosing

There is a place in London, just off Exeter rd. called Heritage Marine. I saw some their work first hand over the years and was impressed...not sure of their pricing.They are a click or two just east of Wonderland Rd. on Breck Dr. Depending where your Dad lives, you can't go wrong with Ron Banks either.
I agree with Helmut...you get what you pay for.

Hope this helps ranger.

cheers,
Mike

Heritage Marine does all the service & repairs on my boat, and they do a fantastic job.

Reasonably priced too.

John B.
"I only fish on days ending in "Y" !!!"

Totally agree!! Heritage Marine all the way. Been dealing there for years. Top notch work and best prices around. And have not a bad word about Banks either. Also Eugene down in Port Franks, worked beside him on a couple of jobs, very meticulous. But i will agree, especially with hull work, dont cheap out. Helmut said it best, you get what you pay for!! Good luck Ranger!!

I would also plug Jim at Heritage Marine. As I can't have the Whale Bone down because without my boat I don't eat I get all my parts from Jim. If he does not have the part he will get it fast. The work I have seen comming out of Jim's place is second to none.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks