Boat Travel Covers

Jwalsh

Can any one recommend someone in the area (Norfolk County) that makes custom boat travel covers?

This ad is on Kijiji....specific to Norfolk....don't know them....just providing you and option - SPRINGTIME IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, SO NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO GET YOUR BOAT COVERS MADE, REPAIRED, WINDOWS REPLACED AND UPHOLSTERY UPDATED, ETC. All supplies here for your needs. We offer Custom designed tops, also reupholstery for your exterior and interior seating, sleep berths etc. Better than competitive prices, with Sunbrella canvas or similar and top marine vinyls for upholstery, plus new foam, all at great prices. Expert sewing for 30 years. Free estimates and will come to your boat slip or home. All work is guaranteed.
Give us a call at SEW ON & SEW ON!! 905-776-0713

Also - is Hornsby Canvas still in Tillsonburg? Anybody know?

If your venturing around.
R&R Canvas in Dunnville does great work and is very reasonable, does a lot of work for our club, and is a member.
And he's a fisherman with a boat.(y):)
905 774 8371

I had JW canvas, just south of Tillsonburg, do a complete top on my 2100SC Maxum. Her attention to detail was terrific. She made sure I could walk under the top without having to bend. Her options for style, colour and finish were endless. She also cut my tonneau cover for the boat so I could leave the new top rolled up when travelling down the road. Her price was very reasonable!! 519-842-2503

Long time reader, first time poster.

If you can't find what you are looking in the Norfolk area, here is an example of the work by Gary's Custom Marine in Cambridge.

bcoverfr.jpg bcoverrr.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks