Boat interior.

Bambam1987

Hi everyone, I am looking to get me boat interior redone. I have 18 ft crestliner sst who would you guys/girls recommend. Price doesn't matter just want to job done right and in a timely manner. I called some people in k/w area and they want the boat for 6 months. Any information would be great thanks again.

Try Chris Vandenberg Upholstery 905 730 0361 tell 'em Albert sent ya.

Proctor Marine did my Crestliner Fishhawk 1750 SC... Amazing job... Very reasonable... Timely manner...

pick your colour choices carefully. I went from a dull light grey carpet to a nice dark green to match my boat and seats. Worst mistake.... floor was so hot you always had to wear shoes while in the boat. Our new ride is a beautiful grey vinyl, easy to clean and cool to the foot. Couldn't be happier.

Last edited:
Dixie Auto Trim in London has made custom tarp for me -- re done seats -they have been around for decades --I recommend

Dixie has done work for me also before, great work. Get in line though. The original owner I believe has retired/moved on but their quality is still above most.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks