Boat Insurance

Just curious who you guys use for your boat insurance. I have a feeling I’m getting gouged. Just got a quote from State Farm.

I have mine through house insurance. Forget what company lol. I'm insured for $8000 and pay $180/year. Didn't think it was too bad

I also use a broker ( Cowan Dalton in Woodstock ) as they shop around to get you best price. Also have an extra rider for 3k for boat stuff I.E Electronics , anchor life jackets ,rod holders and such like. That stuff adds up quick. Wouldn't hurt to lay out tackle and rods for a photo op either. Way easier to convince a non fisher you spent 2k on lures if you have pics .

I was with State Farm for like 45 years and got tired of the yearly raises so checked out PC Insurance online. I changed over boat, auto and house insurance saving over $500 a year with far better coverage and lower deductibles. Also get an extra $75 in PC points when paying with my PC Master Card. My State Farm agent couldn't touch their prices so I said no problem… good bye. :)

Red Fisher his name is Ian Pettinger and the number is 1-800-399-5170... Tell him Jeff Mirth sent you

My boat is not on house insurance ... Own policy but covers Everthing right down to screwdrivers

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks