Boat floor replacement

preacher

I am looking at replacing the floor in my boat. In the past I have done them myself but this year I have no place to work on it and limited time to do so. Can anyone who has had this done or is in the business give me a rough idea on cost. It is a 17 foot. I know I am only getting guestimates but would like an idea. It may cost more than the boat is worth in which case I will have to do it weather permitting next spring.IMG_0655.JPG IMG_0656.JPG A couple pictures to give you an idea of what I have

Check with a guy named Pete. He is one of the mechanics at Marina Shores Long Point. He did repairs to my al. boat including the floor. Marina Shores 519 586 2791. He does the work at his place after hours.

I am looking at replacing the floor in my boat. In the past I have done them myself but this year I have no place to work on it and limited time to do so. Can anyone who has had this done or is in the business give me a rough idea on cost. It is a 17 foot. I know I am only getting guestimates but would like an idea. It may cost more than the boat is worth in which case I will have to do it weather permitting next spring.View attachment 3992 View attachment 3993 A couple pictures to give you an idea of what I have
4 grand for parts and labour looked it up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks