Off Topic Boat cover needed

jerk bait

Looking for a quality boat cover for my 16.5 princecraft. I have 2 now from Canadian tire and they only last a year. Cant handle the hiway travel. They literally fly apart after a couple of trips north.
Boat originally came with a quality travel cover it years of sun exposure got the best of it. Not looking for a snap style just a simple travel/storage cover that can handle hiway use.
Any ideas if there are better ones for sale or is this a custom made to order thing ?

Thanks in advance

I'm on my second Costco cover. Yes the will return your money if need be, within the first 5 years. Then purchase a new one and your 5 yrs starts again. I believe there only online at most locations.

Have you tried the Princecraft dealer
If its available for your boat it should fit like a glove
I had dealers cover on my legend and now on my princecraft best fit and snap on not tie downs where the wind can rip at it

Go back to the manufacturer, the key to a cover lasting while trailering is custom fit. It must be snug and flat from my experience. I now only cover my boat when going on trips 4-5 hours and longer and when its raining to keep the road grime out. I went the cheap route and got a $500.00 one and it lasted one summer. Went back to Ranger and forked out $1200.00 and should have done that the first time.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks