Bluffs bar

I never consider sunshine and a flat lake a bad day out on the water. Fish are just a bonus.

I’d report more if anyone wants to hear my nice day/no fish reports.
Always got to hear repkrts even if not good fish reports was out this am caught about 2p but no keepers sti nice day

Went out this morning to catch minnows for Old Cut Boat Livery and we killed them. Only made 3 pulls and had more than what we could bring in.
With it being no wind and almost flat conditions after we came in I decided it was going to be a boat trip to the Elbow
Started in 40’ and went to 70’ and mark one fish. Made a turn and headed for Nanticoke. Got close to the shipping lane and went into 40’ and marked a couple of fish.
Ran worm harnesses, body baits and spoons and nothing to show for other than working on my tan and burning a good $150-$175 worth of fuel and 6 🍺’s

Went out this morning to catch minnows for Old Cut Boat Livery and we killed them. Only made 3 pulls and had more than what we could bring in.
With it being no wind and almost flat conditions after we came in I decided it was going to be a boat trip to the Elbow
Started in 40’ and went to 70’ and mark one fish. Made a turn and headed for Nanticoke. Got close to the shipping lane and went into 40’ and marked a couple of fish.
Ran worm harnesses, body baits and spoons and nothing to show for other than working on my tan and burning a good $150-$175 worth of fuel and 6 🍺’s
Those were some big and lively shiners @Three Bouys! Brought in a mixed bag for dinner.

Was out by pottahawk also not a sniff
Yes Alby, Albert and I had about the same luck inside the Bar. We caught 1 pike and than tried to find some outside Bluff Bar Bay. All we found was spawning SM Bass and after catching and releasing 4 we gave up. We had originally planned to fish for perch but Collins was sold out of minnows by the time we arrived. We than decided to try the Bar for the second time. Anglers who were able to buy minnow were doing OK on perch at the Bar.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks