Bluff Bar Muskie

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
This is a pic of a muskie caught at bluff bar on sat oct 22/11. It was sent to me by a friend. No scale or tape to verify length, but a healthy looking fish none the less. Good sign for us pike fisherman, rewarded with the odd muskie, nothing wrong with that!

Bluff_Bar_Musky1.jpg

Spilliard

last one i heard of being caught was out at bl/bar 2-3 yrs ago,but now two in one weekend[?],things are lookin up:)

O.K. Spilliard I witnessed you catching a 45" muskie on Sunday but you never told me about catching 1 the day earlier.I guess there was no time to talk to much seeing as you are very good at releasing the fish as soon as possible.I seen you revive the fish by the tail in the water and then watch it swim away and you were very gentle holding that 45"er too!!!Way to go,I must say now,2 thumbs up for two Muskie at Long Point!!!See you on the water.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks