Blastrcharters perch

You guys are hilarious. Our tulips are 8" tall, some wildflowers in ditches have bloomed, I have cut the grass twice, outdoor construction began early this spring and I am already tanned from working outside.

I fail to understand how some call BS on that pic? You guys still hibernatng in the basement or what? :D

A man who says work is overrated, knows where to fish! I have fished may times, in many places and at anytime of the year with Boychick and I know that picture is real!

Well compared to our neck of the woods that photo looks like Jamaica, here nothing looks like spring. Even the dandelions haven't had the guts to show their face yet. :banghead: :D

I fail to understand how some call BS on that pic? You guys still hibernatng in the basement or what?

I will let you know that I do the gentlemanly thing of treating body like an amusement park while perusing the bra section of the Sears catalogue in MY basement..... Oh and there are dandelions, and (jealously) no perch on my lawn as of today (y)

Nice haul of perch @Blastr and you are welcome I posted a dandelion pic instead of a basement one :nailbiting:

IMG_20190428_1912250.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks