binkley ???

apps

Hey Binkley

How did you guys make out on Nipissing ice fishing ? We had a great week , 23 wallys , lots of pearch , mudpuppys ,lings,and I caught a 6 pound smally , my buddy got a picture of it but still has lots to take on the throw away camera............apps

Thats one heck of a week, congrats. Wonder if it has been a better year this winter?

I think last ice fishing season, there wasnt even 23 walleyes in Lake Nipissing lol

DSCF1047.jpg

well the weekend was not as good we only got 1 eye and about 40 or so perch. but we did land around 20 or so mud puppies. OH well there is always next year. looking towards the 2nd week in jan this time around. thanks for asking.

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Hey binkley

Sorry to hear about your weekend maybe the rain/snow/sleet/hail keeped them away , this was a good year for the lake at less everyone I talked to said they were catching them , we usually go up to watch the spring spawn and see how many are around but this year there is still ice so might not be able to check things out

quinner01 you are diff. right about last year we only brought 3 home and the summer was crap too but nothing bad about the natives but I don't think they should sew nets together and string them across the reefs if this keep up there will be no eyes to catch it will be a pike/bass/perch lake..............apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks