Biggest Perch I have Ever Seen

Wow,, What a monster.... Big Dave,you are definitely a perch Slayer.....I also have heard many guys tell me about the 15 plus they have got & I just say ya really....In my mind I'm saying B.S. ,,SHOW ME OR SHOW ME A PICTURE WITH A TAPE MEASURE.... Anyway,,enough of that,,,,once again what a monster..keep on slaying them....

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Hey Big Dave,I went back out too on tuesday and we launched again from burwell(bradfields) and made it to the 47ft. way point by 8:eek:o a.m.!! I think you were there also with your group.I was trying to locate the fish and moved around and then lined up with your boat and finally caught 30 perch by noon and stayed in the area looking for more but they were all gone.I then realized and seen where you 2 other boats went and tripped over to the 40 ft. way point by 1:30 p.m. The fish were fast and furious over there and the amount of jumbo's in the area were very plentiful. I too landed a big 14.5" perch that wieghed just under 2 lb.and left at 5:00 p.m. with a 2 man limit of select perch!! 30lbs. of fillet!!!I was too busy watching my rod tip and realized the 2 boats moved from the 47ft. way point and we were the only ones left there.Glad to hear your group got thier limits and if you didn't move to the other area,i would have left with only 30 perch.Thanks Big Dave,next time i will stop by your boat and say hi!!!My boat was the 18ft.white starcraft i/o with the blue bimini top. tight lines Rob

Never really thought of having a perch mounted... that thing is a tank! My son caught a monster out of Bruce a few weeks ago; age 6 at the time. Measured 14+ inches - didn't have quite the belly on it that this one has. Don't have a picture with me at the moment (at work.... [:I]) but Gdawg was there and can testify on my behalf. Didn't weight it... I think we might have eaten it for dinner that night.

Hope to head back down this Saturday; glad to see they are still hanging around!

I dropped the perch off at Simons Taxidermy yesterday. 15" long with a 12 5/8 girth. :D

2.28 lbs is 2 lbs 4 1/2 ounces.

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

Lake Simcoe perch, weight was 2 pounds 3 ounces after 2 days in a cooler travelling back to Michigan, likely weighed more when caught. Length was a true 15 1/2 ".
IMG_00000067.jpg

IMG_00000064.jpg

P2270005.jpg

Dave

www.northshoreinn.ca

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks