BIG PERCH in Bruce

turk15

Hello all.

Have been trying and trying and well they are here, they are all spawned out and are hungry. One have 6 gobbies in her and still smashed my minnow. I was in 34 FOW east of Bruce just before 1st windmill. about 20 boats out today, only 2 others where I was. I did see alot of fish being caught. Did end up with about 30 nice ones, 7 that were from 12 inches to 14 inches

Sea you out there

Hello all.

Have been trying and trying and well they are here, they are all spawned out and are hungry. One have 6 gobbies in her and still smashed my minnow. I was in 34 FOW east of Bruce just before 1st windmill. about 20 boats out today, only 2 others where I was. I did see alot of fish being caught. Did end up with about 30 nice ones, 7 that were from 12 inches to 14 inches

Sea you out there

I was sitting on the south east corner of the pier today. I think I saw you go out this morning. There were 3 caught today off the pier about the same size of the ones you're holding in that picture (by the guys sitting beside me of course lol)

Trevor----got 2 ??? for you

1-----how did you manage to get on that corner????

2---where did you hide the bodies????:ROFLMAO:

Answer----- today I was the third person there at stupid o'clock this morning. Actually, I've been able to get that corner pretty much every time I've been down this year, regardless of what time I get there. If not that corner the other one, or one of the spots in between. But we all know that'll change once they "really" come in and they're hitting fast and furious, at which time it'll be hard to get a spot anywhere on the pier let alone near the end of it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks