big part of the family has left us

chefboyardee

its days like this that the sacrafices i make for my girls is hardest as a seafarer. we lost a very big part of our family today and my best buddie hextall. the hardest part of my life at sea is not being home to support and be there when things like this happen. but its the choice i make for my girls.

hextall was the reason that both my gurls have the hockey shot they have today and definetly lived up to his name. it was almost impossible to get one passed him as he stood in the net and the girls would shoot for hours . he was mor than happy to oblige. his nick name was definetly " shithead" as we live the MARLEY AND ME on a daily basis with him but, i would not trade it for the world. the memories of his antics lives on.

hexy.jpg

Sorry to hear about your loss Chef. Wow, it seems like one of us on this forum is losing their best friend almost on a weekly basis.

I know exactly how you are feeling having just put down my dog JP on Friday afternoon . She hunted with me for 14 years and was just 2 weeks shy of turning 15 years old. She had a good life but boy the house sure is empty without her !

I know what you're feeling. Its not the same the first trip out fishing without them.

.......Thoughts out to you Hextall, Rest in peace and say hi to Macy for me!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks