Big Otter open hours

FlyingViking

Anyone know when the launch opens at big otter for a Friday? And can seem to find Anything on it from FB or web?

Anyone know when the launch opens at big otter for a Friday? And can seem to find Anything on it from FB or web?
OSCAR!!!!

You're comin thisaway tomorrow?😲
And you didn't tell me so I could come meet ya?😢

:sneaky: I've been waiting a long time for this moment, my little green (with envy) friend...........a long time🤪

:smuggrin: PISS OFF!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good luck tomorrow if you do get out from Burwell. May you find a limit and catch it too.😁

Been tied up with work and Lake Ontario, Trevor! Had this week off and Lake O has been crap.

Lake O told us Bronte fishermen to Piss Off! Lol

Leaving out of a black Lund Adventure 17 tomorrow. If you are on the pier, throw us some bananas !

Been tied up with work and Lake Ontario, Trevor! Had this week off and Lake O has been crap.

Lake O told us Bronte fishermen to Piss Off! Lol

Leaving out of a black Lund Adventure 17 tomorrow. If you are on the pier, throw us some bananas !
Sorry, wrong pier. I don't fish off that one, in fact the only time I'm really in Burwell is if I'm going out with @tailfeathers, or my wife and I have decided to go to the beach there, which neither is happening tomorrow, so I won't be anywhere near the lake tomorrow. My wife is off Fri-Sun every week and we've got plans tomorrow. (why I went fishin on the pier in Pt Bruce today) and I wouldn't throw you bananas. I actually meant it when I said I hope you find a limit and catch it too. :)

We launched out of Otter at 5 last week payed when we returned 11/2 hours later young fisherman couldn't handle the waves. Poor little man he was looking so forward to fishing walleye. He did manage to reel one fish in and unfortunately we had to bring him back.Always do Background check on your passenger's not nice getting sick on the Boat.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks