Big dave

mudpuppy

Bd I'm taking a couple newbies out Thursday any tips on depth . And do you think they are west in front of clear creek or same old area . Thanks for any help you may be. I've we catch fish you can add them to your count lol just cause I know it will crap in someone's cornflakes

I have found them in 48' straight off the Cove cottages and 49 off the end of Hastings. There are numerous gravel beds out there, wait a bit for them to show on ur depth finder. They will scatter with boat traffic

BD has thick skin! With all the unwarranted mud that's slung your way I'm surprised you still give out info so freely. That's great and also speaks volumes about your character. I like a guy who doesn't take anybody's crap so keep posting for those who appreciate.

I really appreciate the Info Big Dave shares with all of us too , all we need to remember is a little respect when it comes to keeping our distance from each other

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks