Big Creek Saturday

Bucketsoff

Anyone drive over the bridge at the mouth? How was the colour? Want to go down and put the Kayak in but afraid it's just chocolate milk.

I have a frameless pontoon boat, little one man rig with a trolling motor. Where is a good spot to put in to fish Big Creek?

a good spot to get your boat in big creek is by the bridge going into long point on the right hand side there is a spot where i launch my 10ft pontoon boat

Also, I believe its concession 3, not far from the lake that is a conservation area with good public access. Might be worth a try.

Thanks for the responses. I'll head over and give it a shot. I don't know much about the entire Long Point area so can I ask what other areas are good with your 10 ft pontoon boat? I like working the shallows with my little rig and I'm looking for some good shallow areas to fish, when the wind is right...

You could also try Deer Creek Conservation Area just north of Longpoint. It holds its fair share of bass.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks