Big 10 Point Buck

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Although I no longer bowhunt (bad knees:() I thought you hunters out there would be interested in seeing these photos taken by a camera buff friend of mine. They were taken this fall in the middle of the afternoon inside Woodland Cemetery in London of all places from about 150 yds. away. Using a burial monument as a background he obviously knows where to hide from you guys! :p

I also included photos of my best buck and bull moose both shot with my bow. (moose photos scanned from 35 mm photos). Enjoy! :)

buck3 (800x533).jpg

buck2 (800x533).jpg

11 point typical Whitetail bow kill (6" bases) Nov. 13/2007 (Mount Brydges)
11 point buck.png

50 inch Ontario Moose bow kill Sept. 28/1998 WMU 12B
moose 001 (800x528).jpg

moose2 001 (532x800).jpg

moose canoe 001 (800x538).jpg

moose3 001 (521x800).jpg

Last edited:
I did a bunch of dirt work in us steel nanacoke and there where 3 monster's hiding in there from Sept till now seen them every day
and have seen alot of big ones inside city limits all they need is a quiet place to hide out

You sure the Indians didn't take them all out in the November hunt.... Remember my rant back in Nov about them... We hunt the boardering property to stelco.

they where still there on the 30th 2 of them where in the slash at the back of the plant and the other was in the bush by where the dump is

Yeah I been around hunting all me life and the one in there is huge like 24 in spread 14 or 16 point probably 12 to 14 inch g 2s he is a true monster the other one with him is past his prime a 10 pointer with mass bigger then a coffee cup at the base the one that's a loner I have only seen him up close few times but he has a Web/paddle on the one side it's probably 6 7 inches thick and 14 16inches long goes from his g3 out to the end of the beam with a bunch of scraggly little sticker off it I am hoping to be able to get the sheds if we are still there in march

I miss working there!

Commuting to Dofasco sucks and there is nothing to look at in the city.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks