Beware Meat Smokers

hvyhaul

Possibly coming to your city if enough Jello Sherrifs start bitching and calling by-law. 🌻

Whenever I encounter the aroma of a smoker in progress , well I enjoy it . And makes me want to get back home and fire mine up....

Problem is smoke falls under the same bi law regardless of its origin. So if your smoker is annoying your neighbour I would suggest start giving them smoked meat, free beer or just moving to the country where a little tasty smelling smoke is the least of the odours people are concerned with!

I was never a great neighbour guy as I prefer my good ole days upbringing and it was not embraced by woke city folks. So we moved to the country where my neighbours love me and bi laws have zero effect or impact on any of us.

My neighbours never bother me as we all have fire pits which is a bylaw no no already
We are all guilty by that lol

They took out our historic statues, Dundas street in Toronto is getting renamed to the tune of 6 million dollars, Luke Combs and Jasen Aldean got hammered by the woke police and they are coming for your backyard smokers gentlemen!

Back