Best perch fishing advice

Trailer your boat to Port Burwell and pull into boat launch, leave boat on trailer and turn left to the fish store, buy perch fillets for $10.00/lb. Head to Long Point bass and pike fishing!

Trailer your boat to Port Burwell and pull into boat launch, leave boat on trailer and turn left to the fish store, buy perch fillets for $10.00/lb. Head to Long Point bass and pike fishing!
Hahaha, I just sent a group of happy fisherman home with 300 perch, I guarantee they will have at least 10lbs clean each.:)

You must fish the wrong spot:D

Sadly we went out and had a slow day also, whered you head dave? We hit the barn in 40 . I may have seen you on launch.

At Bruce yesterday by myself, caught about 50 kept 20 good size jumbos, today went out same spot with a couple buddies, non stop action from 8 to 11 then the bite turned off, moved back to the pack but it was dead there... solid couple of days perchin!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks