Best launch

allen12

who do you think got the better launch in Port Burwell havent been for a few years

who do you think got the better launch in Port Burwell havent been for a few years
The best answer to that question that is NOT based on an opinion of either, (I don't have a boat so I don't have need of those services....yet;)) but I have seen both on multiple occasions, and have been out in other people's boats from both is:

The only opinion that is really going to matter in the end is YOUR OWN and that opinion will be based on your own personal experience with either or both, and ultimately that will be determined based on what YOU are looking for in a launch. IF one offers something the other doesn't, then that's the one you'll say is the better launch. IF both offer the same services, but you get poor service at one, and not the other, then the one that gave you better service will be the one you choose to be the better of the two.

Best thing to do, go down, put the boat in at one, then use the other the next time, and then make a decision. :)

Oh, in case you're wondering, I know which one I'd use, but just because I'd use it, doesn't necessarily mean that you'd agree with my choice, which is why I've kept it to myself. ;)

I like to do my homework the night prior….. if Brody is working at “Big Otter” the following day, I won’t use “Big otter” but choose “Port Burwell Marina”. I don’t need the humiliation of my 4 fish being cleaned beside Brody and his 4 person limit of 24. It’s a 1.5 hour drive of regret and tears to get home..

If Trevor says he’s leaving that day out of “Port Burwell Marina”, I will use “Big otter”. Same reason. I hate crying on the drive home…

I agree with Trevor… try them both out. Both are run by awesome people and both are well above what’s seen on the Lake Ontario side

I have only used Big Otter.I have no issue there.People are good and they pick you up and take you to your truck.Both ways.Fish cleaning station is big .It's well run .I can't comment on the other marina as I never try it.

I like to do my homework the night prior….. if Brody is working at “Big Otter” the following day, I won’t use “Big otter” but choose “Port Burwell Marina”. I don’t need the humiliation of my 4 fish being cleaned beside Brody and his 4 person limit of 24. It’s a 1.5 hour drive of regret and tears to get home..

If Trevor says he’s leaving that day out of “Port Burwell Marina”, I will use “Big otter”. Same reason. I hate crying on the drive home…

I agree with Trevor… try them both out. Both are run by awesome people and both are well above what’s seen on the Lake Ontario side
Are you trying to say that both Brody and me catch more fish than you do "Oscar?"

If so, wouldn't you wanna go out with either one of us so you too can have a half assed decent day of catching, not just fishing? :p

You do know that IF I'm goin out in a boat out of Burwell, it's a given I'm going out with @tailfeathers, and trust me, YOU should do the same and get out with him as well. It's a blast and ya might learn something, I always do.;)

One of these days when I have my own boat, I'll have all that amassed knowledge to put to good use, and if I don't ever get my own boat, I have that amassed knowledge/experience to share with others if/when invited to go out with them in their boat. :)

PS, I know, I know........PISS OFF right? :ROFLMAO:

Are you trying to say that both Brody and me catch more fish than you do "Oscar?"

If so, wouldn't you wanna go out with either one of us so you too can have a half assed decent day of catching, not just fishing? :p

You do know that IF I'm goin out in a boat out of Burwell, it's a given I'm going out with @tailfeathers, and trust me, YOU should do the same and get out with him as well. It's a blast and ya might learn something, I always do.;)

One of these days when I have my own boat, I'll have all that amassed knowledge to put to good use, and if I don't ever get my own boat, I have that amassed knowledge/experience to share with others if/when invited to go out with them in their boat. :)

I booked with Tail feathers for the 26.I'm looking forward to picking his brain on trolling out there.

Piss off Trevor… yes, my bad luck days coincide with your good luck days…. My slamfests coincided with your skunk days

When burwell sets up nice, I will cover your spot on tailfaithers boat….

piss off trevor….

I have a bunch of weeks off. I will pay for your spot on a charter with @tailfeathers.

It’s either a great day out or and episode of “survivor”

😉

@Ozzy111 when I first decided to get into trolling I also used Tailfeathers charter service and soaked in as much as I could. Think I forgot half by time I got home but remembered enough to catch fish lol
I do ok when I fish out there,I don't limit out the majority of times.But I only have 4 rods out and keeping them in order is enough of a battle for me.
It's would be nice to see how someone else's views and how they do things vs how I do them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks