Best Fish finder ,GPS ,Sonar

going on line

Looking at Black Friday deals . Wonder what others are using for fish finders,Sonar and GPS on their boats. I fish Burwell,Inner bay and the Light house.
Hope to hear what others experiences and preferred make and model.
Thanks in Advance
Going On Line

I had a $5000 Lowrance and a Helix 7 DI on my old boat. Last year I got a Garmin Echomaps 95 sv and it is head and shoulder above the other two in my opinion. The charts and mapping way better, I can make my own charts as well, and the fish finder is great. I like it so much that I bought a second one. Cabelas has the 10" version on sale now for 50% off, $1300.

I'm on the Humminbird Helix bus. Only two smaller Helix 5's as I am short on dashboard space and my wallet is thin.

I just bought the lowrance HDS9 live on sale at cabelas for $1350. I don’t mind the garmins, but I’ve been really happy with the sonar returns on my elite 7ti that I’ve been running since 2017. It was time for an upgrade for the new boat and I thought I’d stick with what I know!

If you were thinking of having FF then Garmin. If no, then Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge.

If you were thinking of having FF then Garmin. If no, then Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge.
For live sonar: 1. Garmin 2. Lowrance 3. Humminbird
For Sidescan/Downscan 1. Humminbird 2. Lowrance/Garmin
For 2D Chirp and maps (Or what %95 of people use): Ford/Chevy (Dodge is still rubbish)

cant beat garmin for price and quality, the uhd 95 with the gt 54 transducer was last week for 899$ at cabelas, garmin comes with preloaded maps and no need to buy a navionics chip or subscription, i have lowrance live units, but if starting over, i would go to garmin

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks