Beautiful day for perching

NextLegend

Went to crystal beach yesterday with my wife to take advantage of the calm weather. Got there at 8:30. Launching is tricky as the docks are not in yet but no parking fee untill May. Went out to where we saw other boats in 58feet and no luck so we shot out to an old way point 60 fow. There was a couple other boats right on the way point so we kept a little distance.
Ended up with our limit in 6 hours. A bit of sorting but mostly 8 to 10 inch with some hogs.

Attachments

• 20240330_155058.jpg
    20240330_155058.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 20240330_173349.jpg
    20240330_173349.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 89
Nice haul. With any luck I'll get the annual spring "honey do" list completed a little earlier this year and I'll be on my favorite pier wetting a line late in April. (mother nature has to cooperate tho for me to get some of it done and we all know she's not prone to doing so when we want her too so it'll likely be early May again.)

Nice haul. With any luck I'll get the annual spring "honey do" list completed a little earlier this year and I'll be on my favorite pier wetting a line late in April. (mother nature has to cooperate tho for me to get some of it done and we all know she's not prone to doing so when we want her too so it'll likely be early May again.)
@Trevor M ,what favourite pier would you be talking about,where you would be wetting a line,sometime perhaps in late April? Asking for a friend!! 😙 lol 😝 😉👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks