Off Topic Bass Pro

cmac

Has any one been up to Bass Pro in Vaughn lately? Any inventory or not worth the drive up there.
Thanks in advance,
Mike

Thanks Fisherboy, Centerspin. Trying to pick a direction to go with the boat this weekend as Erie is not looking to favorable for the most part. Looks like we will start with Barrie and go from there.,,and maybe spend a little money. lol.
Thanks guys, appreciate your input.👍👍

Has any one been up to Bass Pro in Vaughn lately? Any inventory or not worth the drive up there.
Thanks in advance,
Mike
I was at both Bass Pros 2 weeks ago.....plenty of stock at both.

But I think the St.catherines store has a better fishing section and allot of lures are $ cheaper than Vaughn store ..... not sure if Vaughan is more expensive do to proximity to GtA.

Or if St.catherines is cheaper too compete with the USA ( back when border was open) being beside border

Thanks Fisherboy, Centerspin. Trying to pick a direction to go with the boat this weekend as Erie is not looking to favorable for the most part. Looks like we will start with Barrie and go from there.,,and maybe spend a little money. lol.
Thanks guys, appreciate your input.👍👍
FYI Lake Sim Co not very good this summer to say the least, at least for LT/WF

FYI Lake Sim Co not very good this summer to say the least, at least for LT/WF
Heard the same from some clients who live up there. So... hooked up the big girl and hit Lake Muskoka for a couple of days. No fishing just cottage jumping meeting up with a few former clients and chill'n by the fire... great time!
Incidentally, once on the 400, traffic was beyond stupid so I didn't even attempt to hit B.P or Cabela's. Will try again but not on a Long weekend.👍

@cmac Friday after noon traffic?

My folks had a cottage on Lake of Bays, sold it probably 30 years ago and I thought traffic was unreal back then.

No way would I head to or return from the North now except mid week.

Unless of course I am being paid to be frustrated.

@cmac Friday after noon traffic?

My folks had a cottage on Lake of Bays, sold it probably 30 years ago and I thought traffic was unreal back then.

No way would I head to or return from the North now except mid week.

Unless of course I am being paid to be frustrated.
I use to go regularly to South River/ Sundridge in the summer. Its not too bad if you leave early 3-4 am, come back early or really late. Also, I go through Moonshone rd from Guelph, its not too bad for traffic.

Back